5th Graders - We hope that you have enjoyed this new adventure as much as we have. It has been a learning experience for everyone. Mrs. Fleming and I appreciate your patience as we learn building and programming with you. We hope this class has introduced you to new areas of study to explore as you move on to middle school.
Keep up the great work!
I love robotics class!
ReplyDeleteit was complicated
ReplyDeletei didnt love it but it was pretty cool
ReplyDelete:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)ROBOTICS RULE
ReplyDeleteI think that having robotics is so much fun! School wouldn't be the same without it. I love having robotics. It was fun this semester because we got to pick and costomize our robots.
ReplyDeleteThis semester was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I enjoyed trying something new, but I don't think i will have robotics in my career. I enjoyed doing the Hurricane Katrina powerpoint. I learned lots of new things like that there are 5 different cattegories of storms, and that Hurricane Katrina moved from a category 5 to a cattegory 3. From watching, I think it was a great idea to grade them on the materials and robot and not what the robot did. I think you should do it next year, but you pick the groups because when they do it seems that they play with their friends more than working... (Speaking from experiance) Love, Grace
ReplyDelete